JOJO[music]BLOG

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Artist Spotlight: Copeland

I got an idea. Do a band "profile" every once in a while. Like an "Artist Spotlight". Oh yeah. Catchy. Lets do it!

Artist Spotlight: Copeland
In Motion
Yeah. So this band is amazing. Aaron Marsh (Vocals, Piano, Guitar, etc.) has one of the purest voices I have ever heard. The 2003 release "Beneath Medicine Tree" is one of my favorite albums ever. Emotional, soothing, and comforting. It's nearly perfect. But, for sure, Copeland has amazing potential. Their 2005 release, "In Motion", makes you want to move a bit more than "Beneath Medicine Tree", but doesn't let go of the things that made the previous release amazing. The Acoustic EP that comes with "In Motion" is priceless. If you listen to one song from Copeland, have it be Coffee. Easily my favorite song of all time. In one word, Copeland is beautiful.

Listen To: Sherwood

2 Comments:

  • Next time I see you online, I'll give you the username and password to my Cdigix account. Until fall, the college is paying for basic subscription, so I don't mind everyone and their brother using it. haha

    Basically, you can download all of the music you want for free. Catch is it's in WMA and protected. But still... Free? Come on! You can't burn it, but you can have it on your compy forever. Anyway... I'll talk to you later.

    Post on E5! ^_~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 PM, January 01, 2006  

  • JoJoface u slay me. I love you too. I'm going to go eat food.
    - Joseph Tanner Martin III

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 AM, January 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home