JOJO[music]BLOG

Friday, January 06, 2006

hmmmM&M'smmm

So, I bought Kitty Kat Dirt Nap's CD, I Am A Robot. I Am Talking Like A Robot., a while ago. I just remembered I had it a few minutes ago. I forgot how FUN they were. Seriously. It's such happy music. Catchy Pop-Punk with a warm lil synth thrown in there, with some female background vocals. Happy music. :) I suggest listening to: Adrienne Barbeaubot (With Chainsaw Hands. BZZZZZZ), (Hold Me Closer) Tony Danza, and Minivan (Halen) by them. Good stuff. :D

Also, Hit The Light's 2005 release, Until We Get Caught EP, is amazing. Seriously. Some of the best Pop-Punk I've heard in a long time. SOMEHOW, the EP is better than their previous release. Near impossible. :|

Also, check this out... March is gonna be a HUGE month for concerts for me:
March 14th - The Academy Is..., Panic! At The Disco, Acceptance, and HelloGoodbye
March 19th - Sherwood and Waking Ashland
March 29th - The Starting Line, Copeland, Cartel, and Gatsby's American Dream

The gay thing is, March 19th is a Sunday. Can't go. :( That's REALLY sad... >_<

But, I'll just listen to a bit of Kitty Kat Dirt Nap and I'll be good to go. ;D

Listen To: Forgive Durden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home