JOJO[music]BLOG

Monday, February 06, 2006

Back in the day...

Back in the day, I was not the music junkie I am now. In fact, I really didn't enjoy music much at all. Crazy? I know. Well, things have obviously changed. I not only attribute this to my older sister and her cool 90's bands, my younger brother and his cool and sometimes not so cool every-type bands, my friends, especially Jackard24 and JOJOFACE, but also to a handful of really awesome songs.

What are the first songs you can ever remember getting into? For me, don't laugh, "I saw the sign" by Ace of Base, was a big one. The first song I can ever really getting into though is "Bohemian Rhapsody," by Queen of course. The Beatle's "Hey Jude," Queen's "We are the Champions" and "Another One Bites the Dust," and The Eagle's "Hotel California" were also some major factors in my "conversion." :)

Point being... old music is pretty cool.

Listen to: Queen, Chicago, The Eagles, or Journey. :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home