JOJO[music]BLOG

Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Militia Group

I love The Militia Group. Probably my favorite record label. Freaking, they've got: Copeland, Cartel, Umbrellas, The Rocket Summer, The Appleseed Cast, The Beautiful Mistake, Brandtson, Rufio, Acceptance, The Lyndsay Diaries, Blueprint Car Crash, and more. Amazing stuff. They never disappoint. :D But, speaking of TMG... I only recently picked up Brandtson's CD "Send Us A Signal". It's... Amazing. Holy crap yes. Can't believe I didn't pick it up earlier... It holds one of my favorite songs ever: Drawing A Line In The Sand. Beautiful song. I would compare Brandtson a lot to Jimmy Eat World. Which is awesome. :D

Listen To: Corey Crowder

1 Comments:

  • Aw, frick. You did? I am dying to hear that record. If there are any songs like "Fight Song" from 'Two Conversations', I will fall in love.

    By Blogger JOJOFACE, at 8:41 PM, January 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home