JOJO[music]BLOG

Monday, February 20, 2006

Verly Interesltings

So, there's a new Fall Out Boy studio recording. It's called "Snitches And Talkers Get Stitches And Walkers". And it's so weird. It doesn't sound like Fall Out Boy at all... Sounds like they're trying to make some skate punk. Okay, so it's not THAT bad, but it's different. ;D Okay, so after a few listens it rocks. :)

Some By Sea's new CD 'On Fire! (Igloo)' is comin' out soon. I HIGHLY suggest you give it a listen. It's really really awesome stuff. The CD tops out at nearly 70 minutes long. Think high quality indie with a Cello. :) I adore it.

I picked up Rushmore Academy's 2005 release 'If The Cigarette Smoke Doesn't Kill You, The Hairspray Will' a few days ago. It is amazing. :D High energy Pop-Punk with a synth. Put New Found Glory, Kitty Kat Dirt Nap, Houston Calls, and Day At The Fair in a blender and you'll come out with Rushmore Academy. Go buy this CD. It rules.

Also, there's a really interesting review of a Panic! At The Disco show. Haha, it makes me laugh. If all works out, I'll get to see these guys live soon and I'll give a 'yay' or 'nay' on that review when I get back. ;)

Also, looking back a few years, check out the band Slow Coming Day. Check out the song 'A Part Of Me Died'. You'll thank me later.

Hmm... I think that's about it. ^_^ Enjoi!

Listen To: The Weakend

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home