JOJO[music]BLOG

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Face First

The band that the guys from Houston Calls used to be in = Face First. And I just got their CD(freaking finally... Thank goodness for EBay). And I love it. :D But, I must say, that I'm glad they became Houston Calls. :)

Also, check out a band called Believer. I got their sampler CD and it's incredible. Seriously. Really great stuff.

In other news, New Atlantic's new demos are amazing. Check that stuff out.

Daphne Loves Derby's new acoustic EP is SOOOO good. I always loved their acoustic stuff. I'm in love once again. Can't wait to see these guys live in a month, a day after The Format and Anathallo. :)

Go listen to The Pale Pacific. It's excellent chill-out stuff. It's gorgeous. Listen to the song 'In The Sun Pt. 2' and 'Sucker Punch' off of "Urgency". It's great stuff. And while you're doing that, why don't you all rediscover June? Freaking amazing band. <3

Haha, I can't forget to post this... I got a hold of some OLD HelloGoodbye stuff. Like, REAL old. The music is all done in MIDI and I think it's just the singer. 'Shimmy Shimmy Quater Turn' is sooooo awesome with just MIDI instruments. :D

And finally, everyone go buy The Fold's new album "This Too Shall Pass". It's great stuff.

Listen To: The Starting Line

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home