JOJO[music]BLOG

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Oh yeah, and do this.

Just a few things.
  • Buy the new The Early November CD "The Mother, The Mechanic, And The Path" and listen to No Good At Saying Sorry (One More Chance).
  • Listen to the new This Providence song, My Beautiful Rescue, over at their PureVOLUME site.
  • If you get the chance, go see Houston Calls and Quietdrive on their current tour.
  • If you can, listen to Just Surrender's bonus track on their Japan Import of If These Streets Could Talk. It's titled Which Burns More and rules my world. :P
  • Check out Bus Stop Demo from Paper Mache (Music). It's amazing. ^_^
  • At 12:01AM, midnight tonight, The Indie Rock Shop is having a HUGE going out of business sale. It's gonna be insane. <3
I think that's it... I'll give a huge update sometime later including what I think of all these freaking CD's I've got. :P

Listen To: Anathallo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home