JOJO[music]BLOG

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Charming

My Love Me Electric CD came in the mail today. ^_^ It's called "Medicine And Magic" and is awesome. It's charming, much in the same light as Rushmore Academy. It's even got a "self-titled New Found Glory" feel to it. It's basically really awesome pop-punk. The gang vocals in 'I'll Count To Four' are really effective and fun. Check it out, eh?

The Copeland show last night was incredible. Aaron Marsh was spot-on the whole night, which was quite happy, seeing as he tends to have on and off nights. But, Copeland was 'out-played' by the almighty Appleseed Cast. And that's fine in my books. Copeland isn't really made for a live show. The Appleseed Cast had an incredible energy and they have an AMAZING drummer. Absolutely incredible. He blew me away. Oh, and Acute was pretty good and Owen was awesome. Depressing stuff, and if I had known it was a Kinsella beforehand maybe I would have yelled something about the reply that Max Bemis wrote a few weeks back. Good show. ^_^

The Office is super-sized tonight. I can't freakin' wait for that to air. :D

Listen To: Love Me Electric or Kevin Devine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home