JOJO[music]BLOG

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Bullets Should Make Points, Not Misery

Also, I just made that title up. :D I'm slightly proud of it! Anyways, a bunch of quick points/facts/info stuffers:
  • Got New Found Glory's new CD "Coming Home"
  • Got Park's new CD "Building A Better ______"
  • Got an advance copy of Ronnie Day's "The Album"
  • Got Saosin's new self-titled CD/DVD
  • Got The Transit War's new CD "Miss Your Face"
  • Got my The Militia Group Street Team supplies
  • Can't wait for Copeland's new release: "Eat, Sleep, Repeat"
  • I love Don't Look Down's CD "Start The Show". One of the best Pop-Punk CD's of all time.
  • There's gotta be more, but I can't think of it.
That's just a quick lil blurb. I'll probably go into detail on every single one of those points later on. But not now. It's almost 4AM and I'm tired!

Listen To: Ronnie Day

1 Comments:

  • i finally bought Cute is What We Aim For!! it's grand!!I hope things are going well down there in Mississippi especially considering the circumstances. Good Luck!

    By Blogger Stenieone, at 8:10 PM, October 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home