JOJO[music]BLOG

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

R.I.P HIPV

Hidden In Plain View have decided to disband due to professional and creative differences. To our families, friends and most importantly, our fans, thank you for all your love and support over the past six years. The band had recently recorded a new album which will see a release this spring on Drive-Thru Records. [source]


This sucks. Didn't see that coming. Their new album will probably be the best album of 2007. R.I.P HIPV.

Listen To: Hidden In Plain View

4 Comments:

  • Oh NO! Thank goodness, I got to see them last year (Birmingham - England).
    Oh well, we got the album to look forward to...

    (Thought I'd stop lurking to say Hi)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:44 AM, February 21, 2007  

  • Hey, thanks! And also, I'm glad I got to see them live, too. One of the best concerts ever. (also, nice blog *bookmark*)

    By Blogger JOJOFACE, at 5:25 PM, February 22, 2007  

  • Cheers for bookmark.
    I noticed your blog a while back, when you did your Best Of 2006 List - we seem to have fairly similar taste in music. I haven't checked out Rushmore Academy yet - hard to believe their lyrics could be better than Brand New!
    And i agreed that Taking Back Sunday was a big letdown or as I like to put it Tell All Your Friends, It's NOT Where You Want To Be ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:54 PM, February 22, 2007  

  • Haha. "Tell All Your Friends, It's NOT Where You Want To Be". Nicely put. But seriously it was a letdown. And check out Rushmore. It's not that their lyrics are BETTER with metaphors or deeper meanings, it's just that they are so insanely clever, in my opinion. :) It's fantastic.

    By Blogger JOJOFACE, at 6:24 PM, February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home